none
Windows 7 recovery after windows 10 install, specifically deleting "UpdatusUser" account before proceeding.

Question

• I am attempting to recover my windows 7 OS, after upgrading to windows 10. Reason being is that Microsoft installed a 32 bit windows 10 OS on my 64 bit computer. So, went to Settings, clicked on the Return to windows 7 option and a window comes up saying that before this request can begin, that I need to delete any other user accounts that were added after windows 10 installation . Specifically "UpdatusUser". Now how can I do that when the account doesn't appear on my user accounts page?
    • Moved by Just KarlModerator Friday, October 09, 2015 2:02 PM Looking for the correct forum.
    Saturday, September 05, 2015 4:31 AM

Answers

• Hello,

The MSDN, TechNet and Expression Library Feedback forum is to "Help improve the Library Experience in MSDN, TechNet and Expression by providing feedback on features, bugs, look and feel or by just providing suggestions". This is not a support forum.

I'd start by asking in the Windows 10 Community forum on Microsoft Community.

You can also ask in the Windows 7 forum on Microsoft Community.

As the Microsoft Community is on a different platform, we cannot move the question for you.

Once there, click on Participate near the top of the screen, and select 'Ask a Question' or 'Start a Discussion'

Karl

When you see answers and helpful posts, please click Vote As Helpful, Propose As Answer, and/or Mark As Answer.
    My Blog: Unlock PowerShell
    My Book: Windows PowerShell 2.0 Bible
    My E-mail: -join('6D73646E5F6B61726C406F75746C6F6F6B2E636F6D'-split'(?<=\G.{2})'|%{if($_){[char][int]"0x$_"}})

Tuesday, September 08, 2015 2:26 PM