Appropriate Exam Microsoft Certification RRS feed

• General discussion

• Hi.

I have 4 years of experience. I have been working for Microsoft technology, VB6, Classic ASP 3.0 and SQL Server 2005/2000 since last 4 years. Now I want to introduce myself with .NET technologies. I have the basic concepts. Now I want to go through with Microsoft certification for .NET. Please suggest what will be the Best exams for me.

Thanks,

Regards,

Kaushal

• Moved by edhickey Monday, July 19, 2010 7:06 PM (From:.NET 3.0/3.5 Windows Workflow Foundation)
    Monday, July 19, 2010 6:59 AM

All replies

• Hi.

I have 4 years of experience. I have been working for Microsoft technology, VB6, Classic ASP 3.0 and SQL Server 2005/2000 since last 4 years. Now I want to introduce myself with .NET technologies. I have the basic concepts. Now I want to go through with Microsoft certification for .NET. Please suggest what will be the Best exams for me.

Thanks,

Regards,

Kaushal

Nobody is here to suggest for this...
    Thursday, July 22, 2010 5:07 AM
  • Hi girls and guys,
    i love tennis and play it well also. I have always been looking for good tennis coaching and instruction content to improve my game further. Surfing the web i found out that both the free and premium content with the guides at http://www.yocto-tennis-club.com is the best of the best. It covers every topic you may need to know or learn.
    please visit the site and comment on that. Moreover it also contains excellent and big collection of tennis rackets, accessories, apparel, footwear, balls, books on coaching and dvd products in collaboration with a reliable source amazon.com
    do visit forums, master in 5 days course, premium guides and subscribe for free email newsletter.
    thanks
    well wisher
    umer
    Wednesday, July 28, 2010 1:25 PM