user specific settings RRS feed

• Question

• I am trying to have the each user's settings specific to each user. I basically want to have resource drawing settings turned off on one user, so I may use audio production software smoothly without interruption. I want airplane mode on, firewall disabled, defender disabled, scheduled maintenance disabled, etc etc. The other user should have wifi enabled, and all the other protection applications enabled. Then, I use which ever user I need at the time with the appropriate settings intact. With just separate user accounts, these settings change on both. How can I accomplish separate settings for each user?

Thanks.....Darwin

• Moved by Just Karl Wednesday, August 16, 2017 9:35 PM Looking for the correct forum
    Tuesday, August 15, 2017 4:48 PM

Answers

• You have asked in the wrong forum. This forum is for questions and discussions about the TechNet Wiki. You should probably ask your question in a Microsoft Answers/Community forum that deals with Windows issues, such as this one:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum

You should select your version of Windows. Search for similar questions, or click on "Participate" and select "Ask a Question". The Answers/Community forums are on a different platform, so we cannot move this question there. You will need to ask your question again. Sorry.

Richard Mueller - MVP Enterprise Mobility (Identity and Access)

• Proposed as answer by Just Karl Wednesday, August 16, 2017 9:35 PM
    • Marked as answer by Dave PatrickMVP Tuesday, August 22, 2017 3:21 PM
    Wednesday, August 16, 2017 12:38 AM