none
Configuring and Troubleshooting identity and Access Management In Windows Server 2008 Active Directory M6426 RRS feed

• Question

• Hi All,

I am scheduled to attend course 6426 Configuring and Troubleshooting identity and Access Management In Windows Server 2008 Active Directory and have not yet sat course 6425 which I have noticed is a pre req. Due to when the courses are scheduled I am actually due to sit course 6425 after 6426.

if any one has attended can you please advise me if you would forsee this to be an issue?

Kind regards 

Thursday, July 8, 2010 4:08 PM

Answers

• Hi Andy

am an MCT "Microsoft Certified Trainer" and yes i think its recommended to do 6425 before heading to 6426 but since you are starting with 6426 it would be a good idea to ask your trainer to MAP the skills that you might miss so you can note these for later

hope that helps

Haitham

Wednesday, July 14, 2010 9:06 PM

All replies

• Do you have equivalent knowledge of the basics of Active Directory under Server 2008, including hands-on usage of AD DS?
    Thursday, July 8, 2010 4:45 PM
    Answerer
  • Hi Andy

am an MCT "Microsoft Certified Trainer" and yes i think its recommended to do 6425 before heading to 6426 but since you are starting with 6426 it would be a good idea to ask your trainer to MAP the skills that you might miss so you can note these for later

hope that helps

Haitham

Wednesday, July 14, 2010 9:06 PM