Not reaching WHS from one computer - suddenly RRS feed

• Question

• I've had WHS for a few months now, and it have working perfectly. (well, almost :))

Suddenly, my work PC cannot connect to the \\Server\ adress in Explorer, and the Connector also states "cannot connect to Windows Home Server"

I dont know I've changed anything, and the two other computers in the network dont have this problem. (one have Win7 32bit the other have win764bit) We also have a Macbook pro which connects fine to the \\server\ adress in iFinder.

My problem computer is a Lenovo t410s with Win7 32bit.

I can reach the WHS server with remote desktop (with the IP adress)

Anyone have a clue what I can do? Tried to install the connector again, not working. When trying to use the connector - i get error message "this computer cannot connect to your home server"

Connector troubleshooter is not working good either - it just quits before it finishes (at about 80% completed)

Also: the remote access is not working anymore. When I try to set it up again - I get "server execution failed 80080005"

Sunday, November 28, 2010 10:11 AM

All replies

• Noone have a clue?

Tried another computer today - its working perfectly. Is there any way a computer can not connect to WHS? Any kind of networking settings (which is determined by the IT departement) or anything?

Thursday, December 2, 2010 9:18 PM