missing video controller RRS feed

• Question

• I uninstalled and reinstalled some video software and now the video controller (vga compatable) is not there.  I have windows XP and have tried to reinstall again, but video still missing.
    • Moved by Kiran Polimetla Friday, June 12, 2009 9:21 AM Not Related to Social Bookmarks (From:Social Bookmarks Discussion Forum)
    Thursday, April 23, 2009 3:06 AM

Answers

All replies

• Hello,

Thank you for your post!

I would suggest posting your question in the forum below.

For Windows XP: http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/itproxpsp/threads/

Hope that helps.

Have a great day!
    Kiran Polimetla, Tier 2 Application Support, Server and Tools Online Engineering Live Services Team
    Friday, June 12, 2009 9:14 AM
  • do this
    click start then control panel
    us ethe let window to change the display mode to classic view then find the system folder
    open it and then click the hardware tab
    then click device manager
    findthe sound video and game controlloers seciton adn click the plus sign, if there is a question mark or exclamation poiint jsut right click and uninstall
    then reboot and it should find it for you its located inthe c\windows\system folder
     if there is no entry for this item you will have to open the case and unplug the card then restart, then plug the card back in to force iwndows to see it
    Friday, June 12, 2009 11:31 AM