Booking exam before voucher runs out on 30th RRS feed

• Question

• Hi everyone,

I had an e-mail to say my voucher pack would run out on the 30th June and i still have 1 exam left to book.

My question is how far in advance can I book my exam, if I left it right up until the 29th or 30th to book? (as I'm behind on my studies but don't want to waste the cost of the exam!)

King regards

Ian Martin

Monday, June 20, 2011 3:10 PM

Answers

• Ian, 

If you dont attempt the exam is also a waste of cost. I think its better you take the latest available appointment right now

Rakesh
    • Marked as answer by Rubel Khan Monday, July 25, 2011 12:49 AM
    Monday, June 20, 2011 4:40 PM
  • This is a Microsoft Certification and Training forum.  compTIA A+ exam are not Microsoft Exams
    Jeff Wharton
    MSysDev (C.Sturt), MDbDsgnMgt (C.Sturt) MCT, MCPD, MCITP, MCDBA
    Blog: Mr. Wharty's Ramblings
    Please mark solved if I've answered your question, vote for it as helpful to help other user's find a solution quicker
    Wednesday, June 22, 2011 1:16 AM

All replies

• Ian, 

If you dont attempt the exam is also a waste of cost. I think its better you take the latest available appointment right now

Rakesh
    Monday, June 20, 2011 4:40 PM
  • hi

just want to know if there is any cheaper way to get compTIA A+ exam Vouchers? please help!

Many thanks

Tuesday, June 21, 2011 5:32 PM
  • This is a Microsoft Certification and Training forum.  compTIA A+ exam are not Microsoft Exams
    Jeff Wharton
    Please mark solved if I've answered your question, vote for it as helpful to help other user's find a solution quicker
    Wednesday, June 22, 2011 1:16 AM
  • This is a Microsoft Certification and Training forum.  compTIA A+ exam are not Microsoft examd.
    Jeff Wharton
    Wednesday, June 22, 2011 1:17 AM