Was i Ripped off buy a respectfull Computer reatailer buisness? RRS feed

• Question

• So i worked in Texas last march. I bought this laptop from a reputable place for a fair amount of money. 280$ expexting to have windows 7 so that i can run my landscaping drawing and buisness programs. (my Computer has to be windows 7)

Well maybe a couple months after returning home to Illinois, I keep having the "you may be a victem of conterfit software" mind u i have little computer knowledge. and all my work programs to run my buisness is on this laptop. i think thier might b a code by the battery but dont think its 100% readable. any help on this matter would b greatly appreciated. i would like to be able to actually use my full potential on the computer. for instance i cant use the bluetooth.  There is a light spotfor it on my hot keys. its been almost a year without this thing functonig properly. hope theres something i can do without deleting anything off my laptop. Thanks in Advance Fellow Techs! 

i guess it could b worse but i have very expensive programs to run my buisness on here with no back up Cd.   Nedding some Tech Advice.  this can Ruin me i pray not. but im not the best on a comuter. not illiterate but no savey either. Im just really in a bind here and dont know what options i have or how to go about resolving this issue. thanks again

• Edited by Cod3R3d Sunday, March 5, 2017 9:58 PM because i cant use the full potential of my Laptop (akaMyBuisness.
    Sunday, March 5, 2017 9:48 PM

Answers

• MGA Diagnostic Report is Required:

To properly analyze and solve problems with Activation and Validation, we need to see a full copy of the diagnostic report produced by the MGADiag tool (download and save to desktop - http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=52012 )

Once downloaded, run the tool.
    Click on the Continue button, after a short time, the Continue button will change to a Copy button.
    Click on the Copy button in the tool (ignore any error messages at this point), and then paste (using either r-click/Paste, or Ctrl+V ) into your post.

Carey Frisch

Monday, March 6, 2017 6:26 AM