• Question

  • I have done 70652, 70693 with 2 exam voucher. I have recently enrolled in post grad program. Can I use 72-669 to complete my MCITP VA? Please advice.



    Sunday, July 24, 2011 9:11 AM


  • What do you mean by "refer any document"?

    The only difference between exams that start with 72 and those which start with 70/71 is that 72 based exams are academic exams which are entitled to a discount as they are being provided by an academic institution.  These exams can still be used to gain certification as there is no difference in the content of the exam. 

    Some more information can be found here http://www.microsoft.com/learning/en/us/training/academic-programs.aspx#tab4

    Jeff Wharton
    MSysDev (C.Sturt), MDbDsgnMgt (C.Sturt), MCT, MCPD, MCITP, MCDBA
    Blog: Mr. Wharty's Ramblings
    MC ID: Microsoft Transcript

    Please mark solved if I've answered your question, vote for it as helpful to help other user's find a solution quicker

    • Marked as answer by shaikhoo Monday, July 25, 2011 7:46 PM
    Monday, July 25, 2011 4:34 AM

All replies