media RRS feed

• General discussion

• can not burn a CD sits at inspecting. wish to return to meadia player 9 do not want 10. 10 was down loaded without my knowledge
    • Changed type JimR1Moderator Thursday, September 24, 2009 2:24 PM
    • Moved by JimR1Moderator Thursday, September 24, 2009 2:24 PM Off topic. (From:Microsoft Security Essentials: Getting Started and Upgrading)
    Thursday, September 24, 2009 5:08 AM

All replies

• How is this related to this forum (Microsoft Security Essentials)?

Doc

Thursday, September 24, 2009 7:24 AM
  • everything. first it is tied too 5 differnet programs including IE8 not to mention explorer XP it self.  So removing it has soom prolems.  Now as for you and your strange name are you in some fantantasy world? no reply is needed. thanks for your coment. seems to be n spell checker here I'm going to have to go somewhere else
    Thursday, September 24, 2009 8:07 AM
  • So, you are running XP?  Then you would probably get help here:  http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/itproxpsp/threads

Doc

Thursday, September 24, 2009 8:39 AM
  • Hello bmazak,

Just to let you know this is Vista forums. You should redirect your question in the  XP forums here:

http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone/newsgroups/reader.mspx?dg=microsoft.public.windowsxp.general

Make it a great day!

"In the End The Love You Take, Is Equal To The Love You Make" (The Beatles last song from thier last album, Abbey Road.)
    Thursday, September 24, 2009 9:11 AM
  • Thanks.  You know I was referring to strangelove right?  I got very frustrated try to find xp anything.  You think they do that on purpose?  I always wanted to talk to a guy like you.  When you want to take a break and just bull about life and the real meaning of it i'm here. that goes for any of you.  And yes I have 30+ years in DP and IS.  I'm just out of the picture lately.
    Anyway bmazak@live.com  I'm just not interested in any more fancy stuff windows7 or vissta has.  I feel it's all comercial adds that it's being geared too. Thanks again.
    Thursday, September 24, 2009 8:33 PM