Error message RRS feed

• Question

• Windows 10 Windows defender. I am trying to play Westward 3 and as soon as it loads, I get a runtime errror . 
    Saturday, October 7, 2017 5:35 PM

Answers

• or also ask the developer.

http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/127437.page

Regards, Dave Patrick ....
    Microsoft Certified Professional
    Microsoft MVP [Windows Server] Datacenter Management

Disclaimer: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties or guarantees, and confers no rights.

Saturday, October 7, 2017 6:40 PM
  • Hi kstefanak.

This question should be asked in the Microsoft Community for Windows, which is more appropriate for this kind of topics.
    If the error message does not provide you with more detailed information about the reason of the runtime error, open the "Application" log in the Windows Event Viewer and look for each record that could be related to that error; I'd also suggest you to contact the game's developer and ask for support.

Bye.

Luigi Bruno
    MCP, MCTS, MOS, MTA

Saturday, October 7, 2017 5:47 PM

All replies

• Hi kstefanak.

This question should be asked in the Microsoft Community for Windows, which is more appropriate for this kind of topics.
    If the error message does not provide you with more detailed information about the reason of the runtime error, open the "Application" log in the Windows Event Viewer and look for each record that could be related to that error; I'd also suggest you to contact the game's developer and ask for support.

Bye.

Luigi Bruno
    MCP, MCTS, MOS, MTA

Saturday, October 7, 2017 5:47 PM
  • or also ask the developer.

http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/127437.page

Regards, Dave Patrick ....
    Microsoft Certified Professional
    Microsoft MVP [Windows Server] Datacenter Management

Disclaimer: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties or guarantees, and confers no rights.

Saturday, October 7, 2017 6:40 PM