none
Exam 70-576 RRS feed

• Question

• hi

I have completed the certifictaion 70-576, from where can i download the certificate. 

It was long back i completed .

Plz Help

Regards

Tuhina

Wednesday, February 4, 2015 11:02 PM

Answers

• Bear in mind that exam 70-576 alone by itself does not grant you any certification. It counts as credit for the MCSD, but you need to complete the rest of the MCSD exams before you get a certificate.

You can obtain proof that you passed the exam by downloading your Transcript from the MCP website (after you log-in with the credentials that you asociated when you passed your first MCP exam). But the transcript will just list the exams that you passed, you won't be able to download a certificate until you complete the whole set of exams that make up a certification (in the case of the MCPD on Sharepoint, besides 70-576 you also need 70-573 if I am not mistaken).

Thursday, February 5, 2015 6:48 AM

All replies

• Hey Tuhina,

You should be able to retrieve your exam certificate from your Microsoft Certified Professional account. You can get a PDF copy by visiting the MCP portal (www.microsoft.com/mcp).

Good luck.

Ken

Thursday, February 5, 2015 2:45 AM
  • Bear in mind that exam 70-576 alone by itself does not grant you any certification. It counts as credit for the MCSD, but you need to complete the rest of the MCSD exams before you get a certificate.

You can obtain proof that you passed the exam by downloading your Transcript from the MCP website (after you log-in with the credentials that you asociated when you passed your first MCP exam). But the transcript will just list the exams that you passed, you won't be able to download a certificate until you complete the whole set of exams that make up a certification (in the case of the MCPD on Sharepoint, besides 70-576 you also need 70-573 if I am not mistaken).

Thursday, February 5, 2015 6:48 AM
  • @Alberto - thanks for clearing that up. I was wrongly using the terms "certificate" and "transcript" interchangeably but they are definitely not the same thing.

Ken

Thursday, February 5, 2015 4:36 PM