How Remove Sample User Form CRM 2015 Online RRS feed

• Question

• I have CRM 2015 Online and Use Sample Data And Sample User

I have remove the Sample Data which is removed but how I remove the Sample User

There is no option for delete and Disable User in CRM 2015 Online on System User Entity

One thing More in Office 365 Admin there is No Sample User Exists so that I can delete or Disable

Muhammad Sohail

Wednesday, April 22, 2015 7:52 AM

All replies

• What sample users?

Hope this helps.
    Adam Vero, MVP | Microsoft Certified Trainer
    UK CRM Guru Blog

Wednesday, April 22, 2015 9:22 AM
  • Like Every CRM 2015 Online contain Built in Sample Data (Accounts,Contacts,Leads,Opportunities,Cases,Campaigns,Goals)

Similarly have CRM User Approx 24 User and these user not showing in Office 365 Licensed User List.

I remove the sample data and also want to delete or disable that sample (demo) users but how??

Muhammad Sohail

• Edited by sohail450 Wednesday, April 22, 2015 10:56 AM
    Wednesday, April 22, 2015 9:59 AM
  • Hi,

Just created new trial and it does not create any sample users. Can you please share the screenshot? Also how did you create the trial instance?

-Minal

Wednesday, April 22, 2015 11:10 AM
  • It is not Trial Version it is Production Fresh CRM.
    The Users with Title are sample user not Licensed and we did not add them manually these are built in users.
    we just added the only 14 User and remaining all are built in demo User??

Muhammad Sohail

• Edited by sohail450 Wednesday, April 22, 2015 2:05 PM
    Wednesday, April 22, 2015 11:32 AM
  • Hello,

Are you 100% sure the user wasn't added manually?

You could simply disable the user and it won't have access to CRM but this is indeed an odd situation as the sample data does not install any sample users into the system.

Thursday, April 23, 2015 9:11 PM