none
Visual Studio 2010 Shows Blank Web Pages in development server after upgrade RRS feed

• Question

• I just upgraded a web project from VS2008 to VS2010 Ultimate (Windows7 64bit, IE8/Google Chrome. When I run the web project in the development server (by hitting F5) everything acts like it is supposed to except everything comes up blank. Even the directory structure page is blank, just an empty HTML open and close shell. I get no errors no indications of failure, nothing. When I try to use google chrome I get the same blank page no matter where I navigate to, even if I try to navigate to a non-existant location on the dev server. I know the code compiles and acts correctly because I can deploy it to our QA servers without issue. Any ideas?
    • Moved by YiChun Chen Wednesday, June 30, 2010 10:53 AM It's off-topic here. (From:Visual Studio Setup and Installation)
    Saturday, June 26, 2010 6:36 PM

All replies

• Hi Nathanmar,

This forum is for the support of Visual Studio installation. Since your issue is related to ASP.NET project migration, you could post your thread on ASP.NET Forum. This will make answer searching in the forum easier and be beneficial to other community members as well.

Thank you for your understanding.

Best regards,
    Yichun Chen
    Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.
    Welcome to the All-In-One Code Framework! If you have any feedback, please tell us.
    Wednesday, June 30, 2010 10:53 AM