Error al ejecutar Reportes en CRM 2011 con Rollup 12 RRS feed

• Question

• Hola buenos dias!

Tengo el siguiente problema, al querer ejecutar un reporte y llamarlo me esta marcando  There are some clauses that have in them please remove them and try again.

Al darle el boton de aceptar me manda el soguiente error, el cual elimino (Clear) y ya puedo ejecitar el reporte, eh notado que es en todos los reportes por lo cual espero puedan ayudarme

Agradeciendo su atencion

Saludos

Lety

Thursday, May 9, 2013 2:16 PM

Answers

• Hello friends, I had the same problem when running reports on the the entity account form and found the following:
    -The field accontid was not searchable by Advanced Find.

The solution was tochange the"Searchable" property to "Yes":

Friday, October 4, 2013 7:11 PM

All replies

• Sorry for replying in English.

From the screenshot it appears that the query specified is no longer valid. It would help if you could also include the screenshot of the Criteria you have added in the report. Ensure you are not referring to an attribute that is no longer in the entity.

HTH

Sam

Dynamics CRM MVP | Inogic | http://inogic.blogspot.com| news at inogic dot com

If this post answers your question, please click "Mark As Answer" on the post and "Mark as Helpful"

Friday, May 10, 2013 3:18 AM
  • Hi Sam

Thanks for your answer and attention, I commented that this error is happening to me in all the reports is the default CRM 2011, we realized that this happened after the rollup 12, since before this problem did not generate.

Detect that reports if I can run them right from the entity referred to in the report for example so I want to run the Account Overview of Sales > Account > Run Report> Account Overview click and select All Records on all pages in the current view  

( if applicable select All records mark the same error screen 2) since the Edit Filter if it contains a query.

Everything works fine, but if I run the same report from Workplace> Report> Account Overview Current transition 2 error mentioned.     

There any suggestion to solve this error otherwise?

Lety Chavez

Friday, May 10, 2013 5:05 PM
  • Hello friends, I had the same problem when running reports on the the entity account form and found the following:
    -The field accontid was not searchable by Advanced Find.

The solution was tochange the"Searchable" property to "Yes":

Friday, October 4, 2013 7:11 PM