none
After Re-install HPC Pack 2008 on the headnode recieve the following error on "Configure your Cluster" on the To-Do List "There are not enough online adapters to configure this network” RRS feed

• Question

• I have the following problem...

The HPC Software was accidentally UN-installed off the HeadNode and then re-installed but once you start up the HPC Cluster Manager, when I go to the “To-do list” and click on “Configure your Network” the system will scan the computer network and once done the page will then open and under the “Indicate the network topology that you are using for this Cluster” all 5 options are grey out. At the bottom of the greyed out option you will see a red circle around a white X that says “There are not enough online adapters to configure this network” and you can go no further other than cancel. Both the Public NIC and Private NIC are both enabled and have not changed from when the HPC Software was originally uninstalled.

Any advice how to get past this would be extremely appreciated, Both me and Dennis have looked up this error on Google and there are no results for this.

John M. Keller MCP (XP & 2003) | Security + E-Mail : itbeast@msn.com

Saturday, September 12, 2015 12:03 AM

All replies

• HPC Pack 2008 is a version that out of major lifecycle support. It would be great you can upgrade to our HPC Pack latest version.

What topology are you using before the un-installation? Is it static IP or dynamic IP assigned on your public NIC and private NIC?

Qiufang

Qiufang Shi

Monday, September 14, 2015 9:43 AM