none
[UWP][HTML] Input from Keyboard is dropping (Construct 2) RRS feed

• Question

• Hello!

I'm using Construct 2 to build a UWP game to deploy to both Windows 10 and Xbox. In the Windows 10 build of the game, keyboard input keeps dropping making my action game basically unplayable. Luckily, my game also features full mouse and gamepad support, but it bothers me that keyboard inputs keep locking up. In testing and deployment to other services, keyboard input is fine, so I imagine VS2015 is doing something to the keyboard input but I'm not sure what. Given I am using Construct 2, the code in VS is mostly unreadable, but I still looked and didn't see anything to fix my issue. I'm wondering why UWP keyboard input is different from my other exports and how I can fix it. Thanks for any help.

AJ (ONLYUSEmeFEET)

Monday, August 7, 2017 12:08 AM

All replies

• Hi Metroid0070

Have you tried to create a blank UWP with a TextBox to see if the Keyboard input is dropping?

Since the problem is more related to Construct 2, I suggest that you could ask this question in their forum.

Best Regards

Roy

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Monday, August 7, 2017 9:42 AM