Best forum for OFX information RRS feed

• Question

• Hi - Can anyone point me to an active forum that discusses OFX settings and information for financial institutions?  I've looked at a couple websites, including many of the 'listings' but was hoping to find where there is a lot of active discussion. 

I'm using the Pocketsense scripts - thanks to those of you who took the time to put that together and organize it.  I've got everything working except for a PNC Virtual Wallet account - i know it's not 'supported' but I have my other PNC accounts working and was hoping to find someone that may have figured out a way to implement OFX transaction downloads for that type of account.

Thanks.

Friday, January 28, 2011 1:11 AM

All replies

• See http://microsoftmoneyoffline.wordpress.com/ including the right column Money reference pages, and the  top posts section. One actually mentions PNC.

Friday, January 28, 2011 5:58 AM
  • Hi Cal -

Thanks for the link.  I had seen that page but it, unfortunately, didn't help for one of my three PNC accounts.  I still get an error for the Virtual Wallet account.  Thanks again.

Saturday, January 29, 2011 5:19 PM
  • I wonder if that problem account worked with your non-Sunset Microsoft Money. If so, is there a chance that you collected and saved OFX logs. If you still have access to a working non-Sunset install, you could try setting up that account. The second of two *rq.txt files might have the info that makes the difference. It may be that that type of account did not work with Microsoft Money.
    Saturday, January 29, 2011 5:34 PM