Can not import the solution in mscrm 2011 RRS feed

• Question

• All;

i am trying to import solution from Developement to UAT it was working fine i have impotered losts of version ofthe solution but now when importing the solution to UAt comes till middles and after words roll back shows no error please help me further more if i add the same solution to Prodcution it works fine

Friday, May 9, 2014 8:54 PM

Answers

• Hi all i solved it by my own the product name field has different sizes on uat and Dev that was causing the problem 
    • Marked as answer by anwar_addi Wednesday, May 14, 2014 2:11 PM
    Wednesday, May 14, 2014 2:10 PM

All replies

• You need to turn on CRM Trace Log, then run the import again and view the results.
    Monday, May 12, 2014 12:27 PM
  • Another option is to create smaller solutions with just one entity in there. This will help to narrow it down to an entity or two and then you can look at these in more detail. Usually, these sort of problems are caused by relationships between the entities - if you then know which entity is causing the problem, you can remove the relationships, hopefully import it and then manually recreate the relationship.
    Tuesday, May 13, 2014 3:46 PM
  • Hi all i solved it by my own the product name field has different sizes on uat and Dev that was causing the problem 
    • Marked as answer by anwar_addi Wednesday, May 14, 2014 2:11 PM
    Wednesday, May 14, 2014 2:10 PM