Applying threading and performing two tasks RRS feed

• Question

• Hello everybody,

I have a window from application from where I have to send mails and at the same time have to retrieve statistics about mail from third party. As I have to send more number of mails and it may take 4-5 hours, i can not wait to get it over and than start getting statistics. So I have to apply threading for sending mail and for retrieving statistics..
    I am doing it in .Net.

I don't have any idea of coding using threading. i just know that my problem can be solved using thread. So help me from basics.
    • Moved by Eileen ni Wednesday, March 19, 2014 1:49 AM
    Friday, March 14, 2014 6:30 AM

Answers

• Hi Ami90,

Welcome to msdn forum.

This forum is to discuss problems of Application Compatibility for Windows Desktop Development . Your question is not related to the topic of this forum. Your issue is relate to windows form.So you can consider posting your thread to windows form forum for professional response.

Thanks for your understanding.

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

• Proposed as answer by Just Karl Wednesday, March 19, 2014 7:51 PM
    • Marked as answer by Just Karl Friday, March 28, 2014 6:35 PM
    Wednesday, March 19, 2014 1:48 AM