When should I get sales tax registration? RRS feed

  • General discussion

  • If your business is required to be registered as a sales tax vendor, you must obtain a sales tax permit (also known as sales tax vendor id number, reseller tax id) from the Tax Department. If you make taxable sales before you receive the sales tax exemption certificate, your business may be subject to substantial penalties.

    Source: http://www.infotaxsquare.com

    Friday, March 19, 2010 12:31 PM