none
Window live (can't delete files.)

Question

• I upgraded to windows 10 and it kept rebooting, so I went back to windows 7. Know my windows live is not working properly. I cannot delete emails. I tried to repair and I deleted it and downloaded it again. Still the same. please help.
    Sunday, August 30, 2015 6:51 PM

All replies

• I'm having the same problem and the geek squad has so far been unable to correct it.  I can delete some single docs but not in bulk.  My sent and deleted files are quite large now.  I'm thinking there may be one "mustang" file blocking the delete action but so I've not been able to find it.  Occasionally an outgoing email will block the system and can be corrected by deleting the rouge file if you can find it.  Good luck.
    Saturday, September 19, 2015 2:44 PM
  • I have the same problem, I suggested to follow this post...it worked for me:

This issue may occur if all the following scenarios apply on your Windows computer:
    • You have Intel integrated graphics driver Igdkmd32.sys (32-bit) / Igdkmd64.sys (64-bit) versions 8.15.10.2104 through 8.15.10.2141 installed.
    • You have Update 2454826 installed on your computer.
    • You are using Windows Live Mail 15.4 or a later version.
    Windows Live Mail stops responding or does not start if you have Intel integrated graphics driver Igdkmd32.sys (32-bit) / Igdkmd64.sys (64-bit) versions 8.15.10.2104 through 8.15.10.2141 installed. We have found these drivers to experience compatibility issues with some applications that use Direct2D (D2D). For example, if you use these drivers, Windows Live Mail may stop responding after you install Update 2454826. 

To locate the Intel integrated graphics driver and driver version, follow these steps:
    1. Start the DirectX Diagnostic Tool. To do this, click Start, type dxdiag in the Start search box, and then press Enter.
    2. When you are prompted to check whether your drivers are digitally signed, click Yes.
    3. In the DirectX Diagnostic Tool dialog box, click the Display tab.

Note If you have multiple graphics drivers installed, the dialog box will contain a Display tab for each driver.
    4. Make a note of the drivers and driver versions.
    If you have the Intel integrated graphics driver and driver version 8.15.10.2104 through 8.15.10.214 installed, go to the website for the manufacturer of your computer to see whether a newer driver is available.

Pirazzoli wines fan 

Tuesday, September 29, 2015 2:24 PM