HTC Windows Phone 8S RRS feed

• Question

• I am having a few problems with my HTC Windows Phone 8S.
    Firstly, I do not understand why you cannot save apps onto your micro sd card instead of your phone storage. I still have about 25GB free space while my phone is completely full. If I want a new app I have to uninstall another - I already only have very few apps due to the system software taking up almost 3GB out of the phones 4GB memory.
    Secondly (also about memory) I have set my settings to 'save pictures and videos to sd card' automatically when I take them, so why when I take a picture does it say 'memory full' and deletes the picture? I don't understand? Like I said I have loads of free space! And when I check all of my pictures it says they are saved to my sd card giving me the option to save it to my phone storage. I have to delete at least 2/3 other pictures to take a new one, it just does not make any sense.
    And lastly, when is the windows app store going to acquire some of the popular apps? I did not realise the phone would not cater for all of the most popular apps out there (snapchat, temple run, subway surf).
    Thank you.

• Moved by Eric Fleck Friday, June 14, 2013 6:29 PM Not related to app development.
    Friday, June 14, 2013 4:50 PM

All replies