How much time do you have to complete Microsoft Exam 70-290 RRS feed

• Question

• I am getting prepared to take my first Microsoft exam.  I was wodering if somebody could tell me how much time you have to complete Exam 70-290.  I couldn't seem to find this information on Microsoft's site anywhere.  And I am getting very mixed info elsewhere on the web.  It seems that some people claim that you get like 3 hours and others say you get 90 minutes.  If anyone could clear this up for me that would be great.  Any links to sites supporting this info would be a plus also?

Thanks

Nate
    Tuesday, May 24, 2011 11:01 AM

Answers

• The exam duration is 175 minutes with 45 questions. You will have plenty of time to answer the exam questions, so there is no need to rush. If you have spare time available, you can double check the questions and ensure that you have read them correctly and actually answered the question as intended.

the easy way to check is to call Promitric Center, they Know that information

thanks

Haitham

• Proposed as answer by Haitham1977 Wednesday, May 25, 2011 4:41 PM
    • Marked as answer by TacticalN8 Wednesday, May 25, 2011 4:56 PM
    Wednesday, May 25, 2011 4:41 PM

All replies

• I took 70-290 in 2006. Back then, I think was about 90 minutes. I might be wrong, and it might have been 2 hours. I'm sure it was NOT 3 hours.

70-290 wasn't that hard compared to 70-291 IMHO. Most of the people I've talked to who have taken the tests agree. I finished ahead of time.

Wednesday, May 25, 2011 7:28 AM
  • The exam duration is 175 minutes with 45 questions. You will have plenty of time to answer the exam questions, so there is no need to rush. If you have spare time available, you can double check the questions and ensure that you have read them correctly and actually answered the question as intended.

the easy way to check is to call Promitric Center, they Know that information

thanks

Haitham

• Proposed as answer by Haitham1977 Wednesday, May 25, 2011 4:41 PM
    • Marked as answer by TacticalN8 Wednesday, May 25, 2011 4:56 PM
    Wednesday, May 25, 2011 4:41 PM
  • Thanks for the advice Haitham.  I called the Prometric testing center and they verified that what you said was accurate. 
    Nate
    Wednesday, May 25, 2011 4:58 PM