Setting Problems with PWA RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

sorry for the trouble, but I've some problems with the setup Settings in Project Server.

When I click on "Timesheet Settings & Defaults", currently I set "Fixed Approval routing" but I would change this.When I try to change the setting, I clear it in configuration, I save but it is like my changes were not saved. This also appens for other settings and I don't understand what it depends on and how I can fix this issue.

Thanks for the help!

Tuesday, September 17, 2013 8:49 AM

Answers

• Do you already have timesheets periods set and are they being used in production?  We had a similar problem in the past with other timesheet settings and I had to do with the fact that there were open timesheets and future timesheet periods.  We had to delete future timesheet and make sure all of the past timesheets were closed.  Not sure if it applies to this exact issue but hope it helps some. 
    • Marked as answer by salentina Thursday, September 19, 2013 9:05 AM
    Tuesday, September 17, 2013 7:14 PM

All replies

• salentina,

It would help us, if you could share some screenshots on what is it you are trying to do. Are there any errors on the browser when you try to do these changes?

Prasanna Adavi,PMP,MCTS,MCITP,MCT http://thinkepm.blogspot.com

Tuesday, September 17, 2013 3:16 PM
  • Do you already have timesheets periods set and are they being used in production?  We had a similar problem in the past with other timesheet settings and I had to do with the fact that there were open timesheets and future timesheet periods.  We had to delete future timesheet and make sure all of the past timesheets were closed.  Not sure if it applies to this exact issue but hope it helps some. 
    • Marked as answer by salentina Thursday, September 19, 2013 9:05 AM
    Tuesday, September 17, 2013 7:14 PM
  • We canceled all timesheets for all active periods from "Deleted Enterprise Object" but however it doesn't take the setting.

What exactly should I do to enable this selection and delete them all?

I would have another question if it's not a problem for you! Do you have any idea on how to change the Status Manager without using project desktop?Can I do by using DB or is there a CDMLet that allows me to use this configuration?

Thanks for the help!!

Thursday, September 19, 2013 9:11 AM