MCTS 70-536 exam question papers RRS feed

• General discussion

• Can any one have sample question papers for MCTS 70-536 exam..? or any thing like Examsheets..?
    I am preparing for the same and will be helpful if you share with me.

Thanks..... :)
    Thursday, May 22, 2008 5:38 AM

All replies

• MeasureUp, Trancender and Self-Test Software are 3 good practice exams providers. You also have many choices for exam preparation material ranging from books by MS Press, Syngress, Sybex and others to classroom and online based training classes.

Stephen Charles Rea [MCT] askthemct.com
    Thursday, May 22, 2008 10:46 AM
    Answerer
  • varaj said:

Can any one have sample question papers for MCTS 70-536 exam..? or any thing like Examsheets..?
    I am preparing for the same and will be helpful if you share with me.

Thanks..... :)

You need a very good book that covers the FCL(framework class library) comprehensively because most people who have passed this exam did not know it was a random walk on the framework class library.  Some questions comes missing very important valid answers needed if you are new to .NET.  Try the link below for the best prep material because he used MSDN.  I am very unhappy with the exam so if you write C# I can answer most reasonable questions.

http://www.dotnetfun.com/articles/certifications/Passing70536Certification.aspx

An Elliptic curve is modular ~ Taniyama and Shimora
    Friday, May 23, 2008 12:50 AM
  • This might seem like an obvious answer but the best way to study is to go to the Exam website:

http://www.microsoft.com/learning/en/us/exams/70-536.aspx

and click on the "Skills Measured" link.  There you will find all the areas that the test will cover.  From there I recommend you get a copy of Visual Studio 2005 or Visual Studio 2008 and just start coding.

While this is the best way to learn I will admit that purchasing a practice exam from a provider (I used Transcender) is really helpful in getting comfortable with the format of the questions.

Good Luck!

P.S.  Caddre that is a great link. 

Monday, July 28, 2008 11:27 PM