How to use Google API for Visual Studio Application using Google Drive RRS feed

• Question

• I am creating an VB 2010 Form that will collect data and then automate sharing to select individuals. Right now I am storing the data in the Google Drive folder on the Desktop but some people that may be using this application may not have Google Drive downloaded on their desktop so I would like to know if there is another way to add the data files (Excel files) to Google Drive. I would also like to have my application automatically share the files with select individuals and possibly publish onto Google+ or at least create a notification on Google+ that a new file has been added to the Drive. Thanks in advance for ANY help that anyone can offer!

• Edited by JeremyT1987 Tuesday, January 14, 2014 3:40 AM
    • Moved by Amanda Zhu Tuesday, January 14, 2014 7:27 AM
    Tuesday, January 14, 2014 3:40 AM

Answers

• Hello,

Thank you for your post.

I am afraid that the issue is out of support range of VS General Question forum which mainly discusses the usage of Visual Studio IDE such as WPF & SL designer, Visual Studio Guidance Automation Toolkit, Developer Documentation and Help System and Visual Studio Editor.

Because you use Google Drive and Google API which are third-party, I suggest consult on its support forum/community provided by its publisher.

IN addition, about Visual Basic programming, please consult on Visual Basic forum: http://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/vstudio/en-US/home?forum=vbgeneral for better response.

Best regards,

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

• Proposed as answer by Just Karl Tuesday, January 14, 2014 3:49 PM
    • Marked as answer by Just Karl Sunday, January 26, 2014 2:06 AM
    Tuesday, January 14, 2014 7:27 AM