WHS Installation RRS feed

• Question

•  

I have installed WHS on a Supermicro Mobo PDSMA + -0 Intel 3000 ATX with a Intel Xeon X3210 Kentsfield 2.13Ghz. Quad Core Proc. It installed but will not finalize installation I recieve the following message Error Continuing to configure storage failed, the system cannot find the path specified error code Ox80070003. I have 2 WD HD's 500 gig ea. installed,

In Admin tools, under manage HD's, it does list the drives and the partion, and In the bios it lists both correctly. Also when it is doing a warm boot it comes up under windows server 2003, then it does load WHS but with the Error described above. When I did the initail install it did list them both on the format page. I tried installing drivers but I don't know which ones to install.

Tuesday, April 15, 2008 2:06 PM

Answers

• I did a reinstallation of WHS and It all works so far!

Mark

Saturday, April 19, 2008 11:10 PM

All replies

• Try installing WHS with only one drive connected, then add the other drive when WHS is up and running.

Lunker 1 wrote:

I have installed WHS on a Supermicro Mobo PDSMA + -0 Intel 3000 ATX with a Intel Xeon X3210 Kentsfield 2.13Ghz. Quad Core Proc. It installed but will not finalize installation I recieve the following message Error Continuing to configure storage failed, the system cannot find the path specified error code Ox80070003. I have 2 WD HD's 500 gig ea. installed,

In Admin tools, under manage HD's, it does list the drives and the partion, and In the bios it lists both correctly. Also when it is doing a warm boot it comes up under windows server 2003, then it does load WHS but with the Error described above. When I did the initail install it did list them both on the format page. I tried installing drivers but I don't know which ones to install.

Tuesday, April 15, 2008 8:25 PM
  • I did a reinstallation of WHS and It all works so far!

Mark

Saturday, April 19, 2008 11:10 PM