none
Where is the Application Data ? RRS feed

• Question

• Hello,

I want to synchronise the E-mails (from Application Data) on a Windows Vista..... but, when I creat a new pair, I don't see that map ! Only got the users and music and pictures and stuff, but the browse-button doesn't give me acces to the Application Data and also not to the Windows Mail map !

How can I resolve that problem ?

Thanks in advance for your help Surprise)

Marc

(Ghent / Belgium)

Saturday, January 10, 2009 5:26 PM

Answers

• Hello,

Just want to thank you for the reply :-)

I accidentally solved the problem myself : I found out that the Application Data folder was marked as 'hidden' ! So, when I browsed in Sync Toy, the programm ingored that folder ... until I unchecked the 'hidden' and the problem was solved !

Thank you for your help, I hope this is usefull for other users.

Regards,

Marc

Tuesday, January 13, 2009 8:06 PM

All replies

• I think you will have to navigate to that folder by expanding the "Computer" folder in the "Browse Folder" dialog. SyncToy just calls the standard windows folder dialog to get the path, it doesn't really know where the most-common path are.

Monday, January 12, 2009 6:39 PM
  • Hello,

Just want to thank you for the reply :-)

I accidentally solved the problem myself : I found out that the Application Data folder was marked as 'hidden' ! So, when I browsed in Sync Toy, the programm ingored that folder ... until I unchecked the 'hidden' and the problem was solved !

Thank you for your help, I hope this is usefull for other users.

Regards,

Marc

Tuesday, January 13, 2009 8:06 PM