CRM customization RRS feed

• Question

•  

Can the CRM sitemap be changed. I actually want to display only the Sale section and its components on the side navigation .  My reading game me the idea that it can be done through the ISV , if so what is the procedure in importing the ISV and editing it.

Thanks

Sahan

Thursday, June 26, 2008 1:38 AM

Answers

• Yes, you can edit the sitemap.  You go to settings/customizations/export customizations and download the sitemap.  You can comment out the sections that you don't want to appear, with one exception--you cannot remove the Workplace area.

See working with Microsoft CRM from Sanoma Partners for detailed description of working with the sitemap.

Monday, June 30, 2008 8:40 PM

All replies

• Yes, you can edit the sitemap.  You go to settings/customizations/export customizations and download the sitemap.  You can comment out the sections that you don't want to appear, with one exception--you cannot remove the Workplace area.

See working with Microsoft CRM from Sanoma Partners for detailed description of working with the sitemap.

Monday, June 30, 2008 8:40 PM
  • Sahan,

You can edit the sitemap to get rid of those sections.

Alternatively, you can change user's privilege settings, e.g, user doesn't have privilege to Read Leads.

Cheers,

Jim

Wednesday, July 2, 2008 8:46 AM
  • you can edit sitemap, export it and then import.

you can also import isv and export it for change in ms crm

Regards,

Imran

Thursday, July 31, 2008 12:27 PM