none
Is there anyone third party voice snap service provider? RRS feed

• Question

• I need to implement sms and voice snap using c#.net .

is there any idea that i can go forward?

• Moved by Sabah ShariqMVP Thursday, June 29, 2017 9:30 AM Moved From Visual C#
    Thursday, May 25, 2017 6:23 AM

All replies

• Hi EmpAnsar,

Thank you for posting here.

Do you want to find some API to invoke voice snap in C#?Sorry for that, we do not support third party products.

But in .net framework, we could use System.Speech library to do something you want.

Please refer to the thread I done before, it shows examples about text to speech or speech to text.

https://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/b06bdce5-8f79-4309-8354-b23328c3ff13/c-speech-to-text-british-recognition?forum=csharpgeneral

I hope this would be helpful.

Best Regards,

Wendy

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Friday, May 26, 2017 2:12 AM
  • Actually i want to achieve a functionality such that the person should hear voice message on his mobile phone.

e.g i want to send a voice message to someone and that message needs to be saved into the DB as well.

Friday, May 26, 2017 11:24 AM
  • Hi EmpAnsar,

If you want to send the voice message which is in database to mobile phone, you could take the voice  message from the database and convert it to stream and then use some third party library. I do not test that. Here is the link for your reference.

https://www.codeproject.com/articles/19023/sending-sms-using-net

For more about the mobile phone, you could post in Developing Universal Windows apps.

Best Regards,

Wendy

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Wednesday, June 14, 2017 7:15 AM