VBS compilation Error RRS feed

• Question

• I am working on a VB.NET Web Project. In my project I have implemented the Matronic theme from www.keenthemes.com. Before I implement the Matronic theme for better look and feel, my project use to compile successfully. Now after the implementation I am facing the compilation error. Find the below screenshot. Do suggest a solution at the earliest.

• Moved by Youjun Tang Thursday, April 30, 2015 2:00 AM Not supported
    Wednesday, April 29, 2015 10:17 AM

Answers

• Hello,

On their main page is a link to their support forum, that is where I would go to seek assistance on this matter.

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help, this will help others who are looking for solutions to the same or similar problem. Contact via my webpage under my profile but do not reply to forum questions.

• Proposed as answer by Just Karl Thursday, April 30, 2015 4:39 PM
    • Marked as answer by Just Karl Tuesday, May 12, 2015 9:21 PM
    Wednesday, April 29, 2015 10:22 AM

All replies

• Hello,

On their main page is a link to their support forum, that is where I would go to seek assistance on this matter.

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help, this will help others who are looking for solutions to the same or similar problem. Contact via my webpage under my profile but do not reply to forum questions.

• Proposed as answer by Just Karl Thursday, April 30, 2015 4:39 PM
    • Marked as answer by Just Karl Tuesday, May 12, 2015 9:21 PM
    Wednesday, April 29, 2015 10:22 AM
  • Hi KALYAN GOBBURI,

As Matronic theme is third-party product, it is not supported here, you could go to their official site for help as Kevininstructor said.

Regards,

Youjun Tang

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Thursday, April 30, 2015 1:59 AM