none
JavaScript: Random Numbers RRS feed

• Question

• Hi friends i have project with asp.net mvc.  I want to generate two random numbers and sum the numbers.

Number1= (1,10) between

Number2=(1,10) between  and   var result=Number1+Number2;  this tru  my form submit. Like it recaptcha. How i can make.

Thanks.

Friday, May 12, 2017 6:46 AM

All replies

• Hi Adem Güney,

Thanks for posting here.

Have you resolved your problem? I have noticed that you have submit a same question on the Genel konular forum and you have got the answer and marked answer. If not, I suggest that you can submit your question on asp.net forum, more community members on that forum may further look at your issue and provide more suggestions.

If you have any question about VS IDE, please feel free to contact us. We will try our best to give you a solution.

Thanks for your understanding and cooperation.

MSDN Community Support Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Friday, May 12, 2017 9:02 AM
  • Thank u very much friends.
    Monday, May 15, 2017 10:04 AM