where to get the beta software RRS feed

• Question

•  

hello there, i have enrolled for the beta software and have a CD key for build 1340+ but i have no link or source for the actual software, where do i have to download the OS from?
    Wednesday, September 26, 2007 6:22 PM

Answers

• The beta is now over as the product has RTM'd. The beta software, and any new keys can no longer be obtained.

Depending on where you are in the world you can buy the software or shortly you will be able to order the 120 day eval edition from the WHS website.

Andrew

Wednesday, September 26, 2007 6:34 PM

All replies

• The beta is now over as the product has RTM'd. The beta software, and any new keys can no longer be obtained.

Depending on where you are in the world you can buy the software or shortly you will be able to order the 120 day eval edition from the WHS website.

Andrew

Wednesday, September 26, 2007 6:34 PM
  •  Andrew Edney wrote:

The beta is now over as the product has RTM'd. The beta software, and any new keys can no longer be obtained.

Andrew

Andrew, FYI, the Beta enrollment process still works, and connect will give you a key if you enroll with a Live ID that was not used before. Still no downloads, and I don't know if the key would work even if you had a copy of the ISO, but after reading another post, I tried it and you are given a key when you enroll.

Wednesday, September 26, 2007 6:59 PM