none
Just got my MCSA Server 2012 - What now ? RRS feed

• Question

• I am looking to move my certification towards Azure. As someone who hasn't really used it (I have a test account where I have threw up a few servers) I dont really know what the best exam is to take ? I come from a infrastructure support background so would like to align it wiht that.

Any suggestions/advice appreciated.

Thanks

Joe.

Thanks - Joe.

Wednesday, May 10, 2017 2:21 PM

Answers

All replies

• Full list of Azure certifications are on the Microsoft Learning site: Azure certifications

Your options are MCSA, MCSE, and MCSD.

If you're looking to become certified in managing infrastructures in Azure, the Azure MCSE Cloud Platform & Infrastructure certification is probably the most appropriate for you. The first step is to acquire the Azure MCSA Cloud Platform certification so I suppose that's where you should look next :)

Edit: Your MCSA 2012 might satisfy the MCSA prereq for Azure Cloud&Inf MCSE.
    • Edited by Jason Warren Wednesday, May 10, 2017 11:02 PM
    • Marked as answer by Joe The Tim Thursday, May 11, 2017 8:13 AM
    Wednesday, May 10, 2017 11:01 PM
  • You can do MCSA, MCSE, and MCSD towards. To Know more Azure certifications visit the official page - Azure certifications.

If you are confused so I would like to suggest Koenig Solutions to getting all information related to course. You can take online & classroom training form there. 
    Thursday, May 11, 2017 7:37 AM