Artec Rebate Form RRS feed

• Question

•  

I am eligible for the system buildre's pack, but the rebate form for the Artec HDTV tuner that I was given expired on June 30th.  Please post a copy of the current rebate form, or post a link to the form.  Thanks!
    Friday, July 27, 2007 8:44 PM

Answers

• Hi kratur88,

I got a response from my contact.He stated that Artec actually owns the page with the rebate form and he has been in contact with them about updating the form.

The Artec rebate is good through 9/31/07. They will honor your rebate request even though the rebate form states that the rebate has expired, so go ahead and submit with the form you currently have.

Best regards,

Jenifer

Monday, July 30, 2007 4:45 PM

All replies

• Hi kratur88,

I do not have an updated rebate form, as the Bonus Pack fulfillment and rebates are the responsibility of the company's providing the services, not Microsoft (see the Terms and Conditions at http://www.localpcbuilder.com/buylocal_terms.aspx). I will contact the rebate owner and see if there is a link to an updated rebate form. You might also follow the "redeem now" link again and see if the updated form is available there.

Please let me know if you have additional questions or comments.

Thank you,

Jenifer

Monday, July 30, 2007 3:36 AM
  •  

Thanks for the reply...I just tried again through their website, and its still the old rebate form.  I will email artec and see if I can find the form that way as well.  This is the old form I keep getting directed to:

http://www.artec.com.tw/ehtm/pdf/BonusPackRebate.pdf

Thanks again.

Monday, July 30, 2007 4:26 AM
  • Hi kratur88,

I got a response from my contact.He stated that Artec actually owns the page with the rebate form and he has been in contact with them about updating the form.

The Artec rebate is good through 9/31/07. They will honor your rebate request even though the rebate form states that the rebate has expired, so go ahead and submit with the form you currently have.

Best regards,

Jenifer

Monday, July 30, 2007 4:45 PM