none
Client push XML Parsing error -> ccmsetup.log RRS feed

  • Question

  • ey Guys,

    i'm trying to find a solution for the following problem / error. I wasnt able to find a "internet" solution so far.

    We updated our SCCM to Version 1806. I created a Collection to find all old SoftwareCenter Installations in our Company.

    On this Collection i deployed the new client (Right click -> install Client)

    We started @ about 1100 old Clients. Now, after 3 weeks, we still have 800 Clients left including my own device.

    First i checked the ccmsetup.log file and found this error:

    XML parsing error at line 1 char 359: Im Endelement fehlte das Zeichen '>'.

    D:getlastmodified><D:lockdiscovery /><D:ishidden>0</D:ishidden><D:supportedlock /><D:getetag></D:getetag><D:displayname>windowsupdateagent30-x64.exe</D:displayname><D:getcontentlanguage /><D:getcontentlength>7749976</D:getcontentlength><D:iscollection>0</D:iscollection><D:creationdate></D:creationdate><D:resourcetype /></D:prop></D:propstat></D:response></D:multistatu             ccmsetup              21.09.2018 08:41:28          7164 (0x1BFC)

    Failed to check url http://******.de/CCM_Client/ccmsetup.cab. Error 0x80004005 ccmsetup              21.09.2018 08:41:28          7164 (0x1BFC)

    Accessing the URL 'http:// ******.de/CCM_Client/ccmsetup.cab' failed with 80004005       ccmsetup              21.09.2018 08:41:28                7164 (0x1BFC)

    I really don't know whats going on with the XML parsing error at line 1....

    If u guys need more information, feel free to ask.

    Best regards

    Martin

    Friday, September 21, 2018 6:57 AM

Answers

All replies