none
ago is line breaking in chrome RRS feed

• Question

• The forums are suddenly (sometime since Aug 3rd?) introducing word wrap in odd places in the "created" and "replied" headers, in Webkit browsers.

For example on a recent post it appears to say:

Wyck  1 hour 6 minutes ago

But the time wraps after minutes and before ago.  And the ago lines up underneath the time (1 hour 6 minutes)

Wyck  1 hour 6 minutes
              ago

This doesn't happen in IE, or Firefox, it appears all on one line as intended, but the unexpected word wrap reproduces in Chrome on Windows for example.

• Edited by Wyck Tuesday, August 7, 2012 7:43 PM
    Tuesday, August 7, 2012 7:42 PM

Answers

• Still an issue? I cannot repro this. Can you link to a thread where you saw this?

Thanks!

Ed Price (a.k.a User Ed), SQL Server Experience Program Manager (Blog, Twitter, Wiki)

• Marked as answer by Wyck Wednesday, August 29, 2012 2:16 PM
    Tuesday, August 28, 2012 12:12 AM
    Owner

All replies

• Same here.

Please give credit to the contributor who really helped you with the issues.

• Unmarked as answer by Wyck Wednesday, August 29, 2012 2:16 PM
    Wednesday, August 8, 2012 5:07 AM
  • Still an issue? I cannot repro this. Can you link to a thread where you saw this?

Thanks!

Ed Price (a.k.a User Ed), SQL Server Experience Program Manager (Blog, Twitter, Wiki)

Tuesday, August 28, 2012 12:12 AM
    Owner
  • It wouldn't have been a specific thread, it's the forum item list that was doing it (My Threads or My Forums Threads, for example).

But I haven't seen it happen lately, so maybe it was fixed.  I'll mark as answered for now and unmark if it repros later.  Thanks.

Wednesday, August 29, 2012 2:16 PM
  • It wouldn't have been a specific thread, it's the forum item list that was doing it (My Threads or My Forums Threads, for example).

But I haven't seen it happen lately, so maybe it was fixed.  I'll mark as answered for now and unmark if it repros later.  Thanks.

Thanks, Wyck.

Friday, September 14, 2012 7:05 AM
    Owner