none
Make Visual Studio debug NodeJS application on Error WITHOUT debugging node_modules folder on error RRS feed

• Question

• Hello,

I started a NodeJS application (in <g class="gr_ gr_10 gr-alert gr_gramm gr_inline_cards gr_run_anim Punctuation only-del replaceWithoutSep" data-gr-id="10" id="10">TypeScript),</g> but noticed that Visual Studio didn't debug the application when an error is thrown. Instead, it just exits the application. I was able to find <g class="gr_ gr_24 gr-alert gr_gramm gr_inline_cards gr_run_anim Grammar multiReplace" data-gr-id="24" id="24">a settings</g> which <g class="gr_ gr_25 gr-alert gr_gramm gr_inline_cards gr_run_anim Grammar multiReplace" data-gr-id="25" id="25">turns</g> that feature on, but now it's debugging errors from code that I didn't even write or care about, which is the node_modules folder. How can I get rid of this?

Sunday, May 28, 2017 10:22 PM

All replies

• Hi AskYousef,

Welcome to the MSDN forum.

Refer to your description, your issue more relates to your NodeJS application. Since our forum is to discuss the VS IDE, please redirect to this appropriate forum: https://github.com/Microsoft/nodejstools/issues and click 'New issue' to start a new thread for your issue. You will get a more professional support for your issue, thank you for your understanding.

Best regards,

Sara

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Monday, May 29, 2017 1:59 AM