none
How do I lodge an official complaint about a microsoft exam (70-647) RRS feed

• Question

• Hello I wish to express my displeasure with the 70-647 exam. One of the testlets on the exam had a scenario about a company named CohoVinery but the questions in the testlet were totally different, and about a company named Wingtip toys. This was extremely confusing and probably resulted in me failing the test (I got 683 and needed 700).

Monday, October 8, 2012 11:13 PM

Answers

All replies

• Hi,

I'm sorry that you didn't passed the exam, but you should remember that you signed a NDA at the beginning of the exam. You shouldn't mention any internal information about the exam.

Best Regards. When you see answers and helpful posts, please click Vote As Helpful, Propose As Answer, and/or Mark As Answer. This helps us build a healthy and positive community.

@Horizon_Net | Blog

Tuesday, October 9, 2012 12:12 AM
    Answerer
  • I don't see how anything I mentioned breached the NDA? Apart from having a testlet bugging out and mixing up the questions that is.
    • Edited by Michael JM Tuesday, October 9, 2012 12:18 AM
    Tuesday, October 9, 2012 12:17 AM
  • If you wish to challenge exam items, please be sure to do so within 3 calendar days of taking the exam. The necessary form, procedures and contact info can be found athttp://www.microsoft.com/learning/en/us/certification/exam-policies.aspx#tab4

When you see answers and helpful posts, please click Vote As Helpful, Propose As Answer, and/or Mark As Answer

Jeff Wharton
    MSysDev (C.Sturt), MDbDsgnMgt (C.Sturt), MCT, MCPD, MCSD, MCITP, MCDBA
    Blog: Mr. Wharty's Ramblings
    Twitter: @Mr_Wharty
    MC ID: Microsoft Transcript

• Marked as answer by Michael JM Tuesday, October 9, 2012 5:46 AM
    Tuesday, October 9, 2012 1:44 AM
  • Many thanks.  I will put through a complaint although I don't hold out much hope. At the end of the day if I had performed better in the exam those couple of marks wouldn't even be up for discussion.
    Tuesday, October 9, 2012 5:46 AM
  • Just to follow up for anyone interested in the process. They said they will review it and get back to me in 4-6 weeks!? No way I can wait that long, so I will just do it again.
    Tuesday, October 9, 2012 7:59 PM
  • Wow, 6 weeks.  Thanks for letting us know.

When you see answers and helpful posts, please click Vote As Helpful, Propose As Answer, and/or Mark As Answer

Jeff Wharton
    MSysDev (C.Sturt), MDbDsgnMgt (C.Sturt), MCT, MCPD, MCSD, MCITP, MCDBA
    Blog: Mr. Wharty's Ramblings
    Twitter: @Mr_Wharty
    MC ID: Microsoft Transcript

• Proposed as answer by ITGiz Saturday, July 20, 2013 2:40 AM
    Tuesday, October 9, 2012 10:01 PM