Desk OC client - any way to have call forwarding settings with voice disabled? RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

Some of my users have the Snom 300 OCS firmware stand alone phone.  They also have the desk OC client.  On the desk, the registry setting of TelephonyMode = 5 is set to remove voice from the desktop (because they have the separate phone).

BUT - this also removes the ability to chnage call forwarding settings from that OC desk client.

So - the question is - "is there anyway to stop the client using voice on the desk OC but enable the call forwarding menu?"

Within the web based OC web client, this work fine (no voice, but the call forwarding menu is there).  Unfortunetly, using the web based client is not the right solution for my users, as they use the dekstop Outlook calender intergration & I've got some custom tabs in the desk OC client that are useful.

Is there a way to display the web OC client (or rather, just the call forwarding menu of that client) in a custom tab within the desk OC client?

At the moment - they open the web based client separate from the desk based client to change call forwarding settings.  It works, but it's not a very good solution.

Any help appreciated...

Regards

Paul Adams
    Monday, September 21, 2009 7:28 PM