ICE 2.03 Color rendering of DNG, issues with tif RRS feed

• Question

• Hello,

If I use DNG for stitching the resulting panorama color shifts towards green with stronger reds and oranges

Converting those DNGs to TIF and using them results in bad panoramas. Either options for projection are gone, parts of panorama cant be stitched or resulting panorama tilts/shifts. But color rendering of panorama (if I get one) is good.

Update: It seems that if the first file of the series is a TIF and the rest DNG files the problem resolves - stichings are working again, color is good. But then panoramas are rendered 8bit instead of 16bit

v1.4.4 produces a similar color shift, but not that strong

W8.1 x64 machine.

• Edited by Vul Tuesday, March 17, 2015 6:28 PM update
    Saturday, March 7, 2015 7:03 AM

All replies

• Hello,

If I use DNG for stitching the resulting panorama color shifts towards green with stronger reds and oranges

Converting those DNGs to TIF and using them results in bad panoramas. Either options for projection are gone, parts of panorama cant be stitched or resulting panorama tilts/shifts. But color rendering of panorama (if I get one) is good.

Mixing TIF and DNG files sometimes resolves the problems - stichings working again, color is good.

v1.4.4 produces a similar color shift, but not that strong

W8.1 x64 machine.

I also get same problem with color rendering from red/orange to blue/green, waiting for solution.
    Friday, March 13, 2015 7:18 AM