plzzzz help friends RRS feed

• Question

• friends,

i have made a lot of referrals in the referrals section. but still, my ponts is 0. can anyone know when and how it will increase points after making referrals also????

if anyone knows plzzzz tell.

Come lets share the knowledge

bye

Sunday, May 6, 2007 11:46 AM

All replies

• well, they have to be genuine referals, and ur referals have to be active...if these two conditions are met then only you will be awarded points...
    Sunday, May 6, 2007 10:17 PM
  • Anoop,

Could u plzzzz explain me in detail????. i didnt get u clearly.

Come lets share the knowledge

Bye

Monday, May 7, 2007 2:33 AM
  • Sunil, the answer to your question is simple. You get points for a referral, only when your referred friend has signed up through the link mentioned in the email.
    If you want to make sure, try searching for some of your referred friends in the Members section in Rockstar User account.
    If you need any clarification, please let me know.
    Thursday, May 10, 2007 12:57 AM
  • not only the reffered friend needs to signup, but he also must remain active....otherwise, it will be considered as a fake referral...
    Sunday, May 13, 2007 7:25 PM
  • answer to ur q is
      u begin to get points not just by typing ur frnds email in referral box but only when the referred frnd of u signs into rockstar.
     the levels for 40 for beginners
     and 59 pounts for each sign up for master levels.
    Monday, May 14, 2007 5:47 AM
  • Thnx friends, for ur Support and kind advice. i would like to do still better .
    Monday, May 14, 2007 7:18 AM
  • friends,

can i get some of the referrals from you all... because i have low points in referrals. could anyone give me or help me out plz?

Monday, May 14, 2007 8:01 AM
  •  Sunil_Raj_fd640cmscomforums wrote:

friends,

can i get some of the referrals from you all... because i have low points in referrals. could anyone give me or help me out plz?

Couldn't get what you mean .. 

Anyhow , i think you wanted to refer us to the competition? You cannot refer a person who has already registered for the competition...

Friday, May 18, 2007 4:55 PM
  •  Sunil_Raj_fd640cmscomforums wrote:

friends,

no points transfer is allowed.
    2ndly about your doubt.
    you will get points only if referred person signs up & * chooses "From friends & family" in the registration form' text field asking "from where you heard about this"
    Friday, May 25, 2007 12:36 PM