Exclude or include recipient from getting mail attachment/s in outlook. RRS feed

• Question

• I don't know whether you people have actually thought of this before or not. I am a daily user of MS outlook so are many guys over here. For our day to day office communication, we use MS Outlook. Lately, I have been wondering if outlook has a specific feature that can save a lot of space of someones inbox, and

It can also save us from the pain of deleting mails, and

Also, it will be complete user specific.

Recently, I got a mail from my client with a huge attachment. I saw the mail and found that it is something that my junior needs to take care of. So I forwarded the mail to my junior keeping Client in CC, just to let her know that who will be working on it. It just then clicked my mind that why I am sending the same attachment to client, why not only to my junior. So I thought that, there should be an option in outlook that if the CC or BCC recipient do not require an attachment, we may just include them in the mail but they should not receive the attachments.

Do we have this feature, or can we have it. Infact, a simple check box to exclude or include recipient from getting an attachment. It can be a revolution of its kind. Please suggest.

Anuj

Wednesday, July 23, 2014 10:06 AM