none
View Product Backlog According To Area Path RRS feed

• Question

• Hi Microsoft Admin,

I created some Area for my projects. In the Product Backlog, it currently shows all "Area Path". If I would like to configure User A just sees list of Product Backlog Items in Area 1, User B just sees list of Product Backlog Items in Area 2. How can I do that? Thanks for your help.

Please see my pictures below for more details:

In the backlog:

Best Regards,

ThoaHK

Friday, January 5, 2018 6:37 AM

All replies

• Hello Xukaty,

This forum(Visual Studio Tools for Office) is for development issues related to Visual Studio Tools for Office and Office Object model api. I think your issue is more related to Visual Studio Team Services and I would suggest you post thread on StackOverflow for more help and for the current thread, I will move it to Off-Topic forum. Thanks for understanding.

Best Regards,

Terry

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Monday, January 8, 2018 5:23 AM
  • Thanks Terry,

I will change the topic but the problem is that I can not find the category Stack Overflow.

Best Regards,

ThoaHK

Monday, January 8, 2018 9:39 AM