Where do I post a question about Microsoft Office Word "Read" layout? RRS feed

  • Question

  • Hi all,

    I used to have the "Read Layout" option in my Microsoft Office Word, but it has oddly disappeared, and I need to know how to get it back.  I have updated my Word regularly.  Can anyone tell me which forum I should post my question on?

    Thank you!

    Wednesday, June 10, 2009 11:02 PM