Panorama problem - Doesn't stich correctly RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I don't know why, but my final image look too weird. I don't know why it's doing that since the 2 images have this same part of the pool. Should I crop one image and see if it fixe this?

Thank you

Sunday, July 17, 2016 10:07 PM

All replies

• I tried to crop a part of the orignal image, but now the 360° doesn't work anymore (I think it's because the image is not the same size anymore).

Can I send you the images via OneDrive, like that you could try by yourself?

• Edited by Nic727 Sunday, July 17, 2016 11:24 PM
    Sunday, July 17, 2016 11:23 PM
  • If someone want to help me to make something good with those pictures, here is the folder where you can find the pictures I'm trying to merge together, but doesn't work.

https://1drv.ms/f/s!Aisud1EkzMbUiWzMvKaJcU844UiJ

• Edited by Nic727 Monday, July 18, 2016 5:00 PM
    Monday, July 18, 2016 4:59 PM
  • No help?

A couple of month later, I still want to know if it's a problem with my picture not having the correct angle or whatever. I think the problem is that when I'm making panorama, I'm moving the camera instead of my body around the camera, so maybe it's why 10% of my panorama are not working? Just want confirmation... For the pool one, I would like to fixe it since it's a great 360° :(

Thursday, October 13, 2016 8:45 PM
  • After several attempts trying to use all 12 photos at once of a 3' x 25' scroll painting I found breaking them up into sets of three to maintain aspect ratio, then splicing the first set to the second set and saving, splicing the third set to the fourth set and saving and then splicing the two sets of six together. These were planar splices and overlap had to be manually specified in most cases but the end result is so much better than Pixmaker efforts of 25 years ago. The manual overlapping was the key to getting them to snap in to position.
    Tuesday, November 22, 2016 4:09 PM