Windows live onecare 2.0? RRS feed

• Question

• I still have not received the windows live onecare update to 2.0 currently i have 1.6.2111.38 and my vrius definitions are 1.23.4573.0.

I would like to know when I wil be receiving this update thanks.

Onecare is good software I prefer it over kaspersky,norton,ca and even avg.
    Saturday, December 8, 2007 6:00 PM

Answers

• As I just noted in another reply, the problems do not affect the vast majority of customers. However, as they are found and fixed, the upgrade code will be changed to reduce further impact to new upgrades. The plan for upgrades has always been to stage them slowly to all users over time, so if you have not yet been upgraded, sit tight.

-steve

Monday, December 10, 2007 5:08 PM

All replies

• If they have any sense at all, they have temporarily suspended anyone from receiving the update that hasn't been afflicted with it already.

Considering all the problems the 2.0 release is causing, you should consider yourself lucky : )

Saturday, December 8, 2007 8:48 PM
  • I have two computers with WLOC and I was also wondering why I have not had the upgrade.  But after reading all the posts I am glad that I am not one of the ones that have already upgraded to 2.0.  I can be patient and wait.  1.6 is working just fine for me. 

Sunday, December 9, 2007 12:22 AM
  • As I just noted in another reply, the problems do not affect the vast majority of customers. However, as they are found and fixed, the upgrade code will be changed to reduce further impact to new upgrades. The plan for upgrades has always been to stage them slowly to all users over time, so if you have not yet been upgraded, sit tight.

-steve

Monday, December 10, 2007 5:08 PM