Have Vista RC-1 on tablet - works great but would like to install on Desktop RRS feed

• Question

• I got a nice Beta kit from MS - everything in there related to Vista and another one with all the new 2007 office stuff (to include servers).  I installed the Vista (with RC1) on my tablet - works well - in fact it is better than XP in stability and UI - and Office 2007 is also installed on the tablet - wow - need to play with that a bit to get to learn more of the features...

I want to do the same with my desktops so I can start working on the collaboration features between the 2007 office products and vista OS.  In fact I have 2 desktops that I'd really like to install RC 1 and office 2007 on so I can finish setting up a mini test center/network.

The question I have is do I need to obtain 2 more licenses for the office and vista installs; one on each desktop or can I "reuse" the license already issued with the DVD's for office and RC1?

If I have to get new licenses where can I get them from or do I need completely new discs too?

Thanks!

Peter

Wednesday, November 8, 2006 11:14 PM

Answers

• Since Vista RTM'd today, I'd just wait for the final code.
    Thursday, November 9, 2006 7:16 AM

All replies

• Since Vista RTM'd today, I'd just wait for the final code.
    Thursday, November 9, 2006 7:16 AM
  • Well I was hoping not to have to wait a couple of months...  Any idea when the release is going to be to partners?
    Thursday, November 9, 2006 3:14 PM