allright i did it RRS feed

• Question

• hi microsoft ,

I place an order on your website this morning.For windows XP pro.What happend is that i got notified by your "sneeky" update to Windows called "WGA" it told me my windows is not legit.So i clicked "fix now" and did the whole thing ......

I received an automated email telling me my order is being processed and i should "allow" a maximum of 48 hours for  paymentprocessing(creditcard) time

just one question through.If you live in "europe" does that cd comes from microsoft in us ? that will take agers there is a microsoft office right here in my country can't they send it to me ?

i have added the service@ email to my list of allowed emails so it won't get blocked by my antispam filters.In my opinion 48 hours is allot of time to process a creditcard payment ...

Tuesday, August 29, 2006 5:01 PM

Answers

• be_phplover,

No, the copy of windows XP that you ordered does not come from the United States. They will be shipped to you from the closest area MS storehouse.

Tuesday, August 29, 2006 7:07 PM

All replies

• be_phplover,

No, the copy of windows XP that you ordered does not come from the United States. They will be shipped to you from the closest area MS storehouse.

Tuesday, August 29, 2006 7:07 PM
  • hi,

Ah that's better.I still didn't received an email with my product key ....  why is that taking so long ?  service@ is allowed to email me so .....

edit

I received an email from the microsoft customer service that they where unable to authorize my creditcard.So that's the reason ... In the email signature whas a phone number and i decided to call it.The operator who talked to me took a note of my creditcard details and whas going to pass it to the correct department so a new attempt to charge my creditcard will be made.If it fails again they will contact me

friendly girl at the ms customer service keep her

hmmz microsoft doesn't support the "online" updating from creditcards ? i can't find a link "update your credit card" (or something like that)i send mail to customer service but all i ever get is an automated email back with this text

Many thanks for your query.

Due to the current high demand, delays in processing your queries may
    occur. We will take care of your request as soon as possible.

Thank you for your understanding.

Regards,

Microsoft Direct Services

Microsoft highly recommends that users with Internet access update their
    Microsoft software to protect against viruses and security
    vulnerabilities. The easiest way to do this is to visit the following

Wednesday, August 30, 2006 10:09 AM
  • hi,

I just received receied the email with my new product code ..... Thank you microsoft and if i whas rude i wish to apologize (i don't have patience ) problem solved going to follow the instructions in the email hopefully i can continue without having to reinstall

Thursday, August 31, 2006 7:37 PM